We’re looking for a professional and socially skilled new colleague for a renowned private clinic in Aargau, Switzerland for the intensive care ward. The modern clinic, Hirslanden, is part of a private clinic group with modern infrastructure and a high level of quality. First class medical services and the welfare of people are the main focus here. As a partner of klinik Zürich, Korint offers you good possibilities to start working with this top class employer fast and easily.
Your responsibility is participation in the services of the institute and you have to be prepared to take part in further education. Continuously developing yourself professionally with advanced training.
- Masters degree in Anesthesiology, including a completed thesis;
- Two years experience as a senior consultant at a care facility and experience in Switzerland work in your advantage;
- German language level B2 or willing to learn.
What do we offer?
- Close collaboration in a dedicated team of highly qualified specialists in a private clinic with 330 beds;
- A varied and challenging job with a broad range of anesthesiology and intensive care;
- The focus is on visceral surgery, orthopedics, urology, neurology, thoracal, cardiac and vascular surgeries, as well as gynaecology and obstetry;
- An exciting and diverse environment, modern working conditions and an attractive holiday arrangement;
- A placement bonus.
Still unsure about working in Switzerland?
On tuesday July 7th 2020, we’ve organised an online seminar and tuesday September 8th there’s an information evening in Amsterdam about working and living in Switzerland.