Vacancy Bachelor Emergency Nurse Amsterdam
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated “Bachelor Emergency Care Nurse Amsterdam”? Don’t you shy away from a challenge? Korint Medical Recruitment has an interesting vacancy from one of our clients in Amsterdam. We are a growing part of Koraal Professionals Medical Services. Korint Medical Recruitment was established to serve the international healthcare market in a better way.
So Korint has the focus on the international healthcare market and Koraal focuses on the Dutch healthcare market. The international market offers many opportunities for healthcare professionals. Korint connects medical staff and hospitals/healthcare institutions within various countries. Our focus is on the perfect match on the basis of your wishes. Our company is set for medical staff and hospitals. Curious about the possibilities? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
The emergency department is a dynamic department where demanding care is a priority 24 hours a day. Looking for something new? Do you want to take on a new challenge for at least a year to settle down in the Netherlands? And do you also want to discover the Dutch sobriety and conviviality? In the Amsterdam region and more to the north is a passionate and enthusiastic team looking for someone new to welcome with open arms!
- Bachelor degree in nursing;
- Special professional title of graduated nurse in Emergency Care;
- Level B2 in Dutch or willing to learn;
- Minimal work experience of one year.
What’s in it for you?
- At least 1 year employed at the hospital. There are possibilities for a permanent contract;
- Salary (full time, 36 uur, maximum of € 3.840 gross monthly).
Holiday allowance and end of year premium fall under regular employment conditions;
- Excellent extra employment conditions such as, provision of housing, removal costs, travel costs;
- Dutch course;
- Job guarantee.
If you have any question about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact us!