Our client is the leading private clinic group in Zwitserland with 18 clinics, interdisciplinary medical centres and specialised institutions. First class medical service and the wellbeing of the people are the main focus. With Korint, you have the exclusive opportunity to work for this topnotch employer.
- In this position, you’re primarily responsible for the independent perfusion perception for heart and vascular surgery on adults.
- Managing the support systems IABP and ECMO and organising the stand-by-HLM in off-pump-activities.
- By taking on evening and night shifts, you can take on extra responsibilities.
- Maintaining an intensive work relationship with the anesthetists and our physicians.
Who are you?
- You have completed a degree in intensive or anesthetic care and have completed a degree in cardiology;
- It works to your advantage if you have a few years professional experience in heart surgery and cardiotechnology;
- You’re an innovative person who enjoys working in teams, you have strong communicative skills and an independent, thorough working style.
- You speak B2 level german or are willing to learn.
What do we have to offer?
- A challenging, diverse and purposeful job in highly specialised medical care;
- Attractive working conditions;
- You profit from an individual competency development plan and flexible staff planning;
- Free placement for employees;
- Often a placement bonus.
Still not sure about Switzerland?
On Tuesday July 7th 2020, we’ve organised an online seminar and on Tuesday September 8th an information evening in Amsterdam about living and working in Switzerland.