Our multidisciplinary teams are composed of company doctors, nurses, engineers, prevention advisors, assistants in the field of occupational health care and technical assistants in the field of health at work, together called the “multidisciplinary teams”.
You coordinate a multidisciplinary team (occupational health nurse – Engineer – Ergonomist – Technician – Technical assistant – occupational health assistant)
You carry out preventive actions in the workplace: workplace examinations, chemical risk assessment, physical measures, awareness, information etc.
You take care of the individual follow-up of the employees of companies in your sector (SMEs, but also companies with more than 500 employees)
You advise companies, inter alia, about prevention of risk exposure on the work floor, involvement and job satisfaction.
You participate in the meetings of the CHSCT (Comité d’hygiène, the securité et des conditions de travail) of affiliated companies
training several days a year
• Company doctor, registered company doctor or at least 5 years of qualified doctor and prepared to follow the training as a company doctor in France (paid and facilitated by the employer)
Contracts and benefits
• full-time, permanent employment. Possibility of part-time if desired.
• No services
• No work on weekends
• Attractive remuneration
• Supplementary health insurance, disability insurance
• Restaurant tickets
• Use of official car for the company visits
• Individualized integration process
Guidance on the installation of your family (accommodation – training – help with administrative formalities – discovery of the region …)
French language course for you and possibly your family
Presence Dutch company doctor in the service