Dialysis Nursing Saint Martin
We are looking for dialysis nurses for the hospital in Saint Martin. You’ll work in an enthusiastic team with colleagues of different nationalities. Does this unique opportunity appeal to you? Read on for more information!
Is this something for me?
The beautiful island and warm climate of Saint Martin is so inviting. The sun and the sea at your doorstep and a challenging new job, it could all be yours!
Emigration can be quite daunting though, and the process in itself isn’t easy. If you’re up for the challenge, Korint will be there to guide you every step of the way. Our core business is to place medical staff, in all kinds of countries and all kinds of healthcare institutions worldwide. So we have a lot of experience with the preparation for working abroad.
As a dialysis nurse, you make up part of the team known as nephrology nursing. Your job is to support, medicate and monitor patients with kidney diseases or problems. It’s also important to educate the patients on kidney diseases and the lifestyle choices that will help them manage their own illness.
- You have a degree in nursing (bachelor or intermediate vocational education);
- Specialisation in Dialysis nursing;
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the respective area;
- Willingness to work shifts (evenings, nights and weekends);
- Flexible and able to work independently;
- BLS & ACLS diploma required or willing to obtain;
- Excellent team player with good verbal communication skills;
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office;
- Good command of the English language.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique work experience in the Caribbean;
- A (short/long term) employment in the hospital in Saint Martin;
- Reimbursement of the return ticket, also for any family members;
- Reimbursement of housing;
- Help and guidance during the entire process: from information to emigration!
If you have any question about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact us!