The Instituto Medico San Nicolas (InSan) strives to make outstanding clinical, outpatient, and ambulatory care accessible to all citizens. Currently, no clinical care is provided to patients.
For its emergency care department, InSan is currently looking for an emergency nurse for full-time employment. The department is collaborating with other specialists and departments at InSan. The department´s building has been modernised and expanded, to house additional care units, namely, ambulatory surgery (including ophthalmology), sterilization, radiotherapy, radiology and laboratory.
The current team consists of five physicians with ample experience in emergency care and 18 nurses.
Are you ready to step up to the challenge and become their new colleague?
- As an emergency nurse, you will deliver direct patient care in almost all specialised areas;
- You will be fully involved in the treatment process, while also being responsible for the coordination and supervision within the emergency care department;
- Furthermore, you will be part of the CPR team;
- You ensure that safe, quality health care is provided to patients within the department;
- You are involved in the policy decisions of the department.
- You have successfully completed the EMD training and are registered with the Royal Dutch Medical Association or an equivalent organisation;
- You are experienced in admitting and treating patients of all categories in an emergency department;
- You are flexible and able to work as part of a team;
- You are proactive and demonstrate a professional attitude;
- You have an affinity for different cultures, are proficient in English, and are willing to learn Papiamento and/or Spanish;
- You will actively contribute towards a JCI accreditation.