IC Nurse in Nijmegen The Netherlands
Looking for a job in Nijmegen the Netherlands as a nurse? don’t wait any longer because Korint is looking for IC- Nurses in hospitals in Nijmegen the Netherlands.
The job description
Intensive care is not for everyone; you deal with life or death situations on a daily basis. Korint is looking for an Intensive Care nurse who can step up in these stressful situations and save lives. If you are social, flexible and don’t back down from a challenge, you’re the intensive care nurse we are looking for!
Korint has been recruiting and seconding health care professionals since 2000 and is characterised as reliable, warm and professional with an expansive network of hospitals, clinics and nursing homes; you could have the experience of a lifetime working at one of these organisations. Your wishes are our priority.
What is expected of you?
- Nursing Bachelor diploma;
- Recent hospital experience;
- Flexible in working hours and willing to travel occasionally;
- You are in possession of a European Bachelor degree in Nursing. (as, DiplomaTítulo de Diplomado of Titulo de Graduado universitario en Enfermería or ‘graduated nurse’ or Tytułem Licencjat/Magister Pielegniarstwa);
- You are in possession of a European Nationality;
- Willing to work irregular shifts;
- You have a good dose of adaptability;
- 2 years of hospital experience is required.
What do we offer you?
- Stable employment in an organisation with a welcoming and professional atmosphere;
- Support in arranging facilities required (i.e. accommodation and language courses) to work and live in the Netherlands;
- Salary from €1.940 per month (working on level 3), and after passing the language exam from € 2.800 per month;
- Extra ORT (irregularity pay), end-of-year bonus, holiday pay, and a pension plan;
- You will be given an employment contract based on a 36-hour workweek for at least 12 months in a Dutch healthcare institution;
- Our Korint project mentors are at your service throughout the entire project;
- During your work, you will be supervised by a tutor from the healthcare institution and there will be constant consultation between Korint and the healthcare institution about the supervision and progress;
- Various contract forms are possible: full-time (and part-time);
- Training to learn the Dutch language.