Do you want to work as an intensive care physician in Luzern, Switzerland? Take your chance and this jon could be yours.
You’ll be working in a hospital in Switzerland, developing and administering innovative treatments. You’ll also be contributing to the continuous growth and development of physicians and nurses in the hospital.
What do we ask of you?
- Physician degree in IC (Master);
- Broad basic knowledge of anaesthesia and internal medicine;
- Having experience as an IC physician works in your advantage;
- Work well in teams and can take initiative;
- Have a good grasp of the German language (B2 level) or you’re willing to learn.
What do we offer?
- A unique experience working and living in Switzerland;
- Relatively high salary (compared to other western European countries, around 2 or 3 times higher);
- Working in one of the biggest multidisciplinary hospitals in Switzerland;
- Working in a dynamic team;
- A modern infrastructure;
- Good guidance with your temporary move or permanent emigration.
Still not sure about working in Switzerland?
On tuesday the 7th of July 2020, we’ve organised an online seminar and on tuesday the 8th of september there’s an info evening in Amsteram about working and living in Switzerland. Sign up now!