Intensive Care Unit Saint Martin
We are looking for Intensive Care Nurses for the hospital on Saint Martin. You’ll work in an enthusiastic team with colleagues of different nationalities. Does this unique opportunity appeal to you? Read on for more information!
Is this something for me?
The beautiful island and warm climate of Saint Martin is so inviting. The sun and the sea at your doorstep and a challenging new job, it could all be yours!
Emigration can be quite daunting though, and the process in itself isn’t easy. If you’re up for the challenge, Korint will be there to guide you every step of the way. Our core business is to place medical staff, in all kinds of countries and all kinds of healthcare institutions worldwide. So we have a lot of experience with the preparation for working abroad.
We offer you a pleasant and rewarding work atmosphere with good growth opportunities. As a registered nurse you provide nursing care, coordinate patient care, team activities, and plan of care for assigned patients (5-10 patients per shift), while utilizing the nursing process, in order to provide optimal care within the general guidelines and predetermined service levels of the hospital.
Besides that, as a nurse on the intensive care ward, many patients will come in with high complexity care needs. You will have to work under pressure to save lives in stressful situations.
- Degree in nursing (bachelor or intermediate vocational education);
- Specialisation in intensive/acute care nursing;
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the respective area;
- Willingness to work shifts (evenings, nights and weekends);
- Flexible and able to work independently;
- BLS & ACLS diploma required or willing to obtain;
- Excellent team player with good verbal communication skills;
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office;
- Good command of the English language.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique work experience in the Caribbean;
- A (short/long term) employment in the hospital in Saint Martin;
- Reimbursement of the return ticket, also for any family members;
- Reimbursement of housing;
- Help and guidance during the entire process: from information to emigration!
If you have any question about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact us!