Korint is looking for an enthusiastic, qualified internist for a hospital in Aargau!
You have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in a diverse and challenging working environment. A well-rehearsed team with a welcoming atmosphere on the work floor is waiting for you in Switzerland. In daily life, competency is stimulated, but we also offer internal and external training to develop your skills.
What do we expect from you?
- BIG registered, masters degree qualified internist;
- Broad experience in internal medicine;
- Prepared to commit for a long term agreement;
- B2 German language level or willing to learn;
- Enjoys working in an interdisciplinary team.
What do we offer?
- A unique experience living and working abroad;
- Attractive working conditions;
- Guidance and support;
- Economy flight ticket.
Still not sure about working in Switzerland?
On Tuesday July 7th 2020, we’ve organised an online seminar and on Tuesday September 8th an information evening in Amsterdam about living and working in Switzerland.