Nurse in The Hague in Hospitals and Clinics The Netherlands
Looking for a job in The Hague as a nurse? Korint is looking for a Nurse for Hospitals and Clinics in The Hague in The Netherlands.
The job description
Are you a nurse with hospital experience and do you like being able to work at various hospitals and clinics? Then Korint has the perfect opportunity for you: Korint is looking for nurses in the Netherlands in the The Hague region. We’re offering a health care job with a variety of departments, allowing you to gain broad experience and knowledge.
Korint has been recruiting and seconding health care professionals since 2000 and is characterised as reliable, warm and professional with an expansive network of hospitals, clinics and nursing homes; you could have the experience of a lifetime working at one of these organisations. Your wishes are our priority.
What is expected of you?
- Nursing Bachelor diploma;
- Recent hospital experience;
- Flexible in working hours and willing to travel occasionally;
- You are in possession of a European Bachelor degree in Nursing. (as, DiplomaTítulo de Diplomado of Titulo de Graduado universitario en Enfermería or ‘graduated nurse’ or Tytułem Licencjat/Magister Pielegniarstwa);
- You are in possession of a European Nationality;
- Willing to work irregular shifts;
- You have a good dose of adaptability;
- 2 Year of hospital experience is required.
What do we offer you?
- Stable employment in an organisation with a welcoming and professional atmosphere;
- Support in arranging facilities required to work and live in the Netherlands;
- Salary from €1.940 per month (working on level 3), and after passing the language exam from € 2.600 per month;
- Extra ORT (irregularity pay), end-of-year bonus, holiday pay, and a pension plan;
- You will be given an employment contract based on a 36-hour workweek for at least 12 months in a Dutch healthcare institution;
- Our Korint project mentors are at your service throughout the entire project;
- During your work, you will be supervised by a tutor from the healthcare institution and there will be constant consultation between Korint and the healthcare institution about the supervision and progress;
- Various contract forms are possible: full-time (and part-time);
- Training to learn the Dutch language.