Nurse Sittard Hospitals and Clinics
Looking for a job in Arnhem The Netherlands as a nurse? Korint is looking for a Nurse Hospital and Clinics in Arnhem.
The job description
Are you a nurse with experience working in hospitals, looking for an exciting opportunity to gain experience and knowledge? Then Korint has exactly what you need: the perfect opportunity to work as a nurse in and around Arnhem in various locations and departments.
Korint has been recruiting and seconding health care professionals since 2000 and is characterised as reliable, warm and professional with an expansive network of hospitals, clinics and nursing homes; you could have the experience of a lifetime working at one of these organisations. Your wishes are our priority.
What is expected of you?
- Nursing Level 4 diploma;
- Recent hospital experience;
- Flexible in working hours and willing to travel occasionally;
- You are in possession of a European Bachelor degree in Nursing. (as, DiplomaTítulo de Diplomado of Titulo de Graduado universitario en Enfermería or ‘graduated nurse’ or Tytułem Licencjat/Magister Pielegniarstwa);
- You are in possession of a European Nationality;
- Willing to work irregular shifts;
- You have a good dose of adaptability;
- 2 years of hospital experience is required.
What do we offer you?
- Stable employment in an organisation with a welcoming and professional atmosphere;
- Support in arranging facilities required (i.e. accommodation and language courses) to work and live in the Netherlands
- Extra ORT (irregularity pay), end-of-year bonus, holiday pay, and a pension plan;
- You will be given an employment contract based on a 36-hour workweek for at least 12 months in a Dutch healthcare institution;
- Our Korint project mentors are at your service throughout the entire project;
- During your work, you will be supervised by a tutor from the healthcare institution and there will be constant consultation between Korint and the healthcare institution about the supervision and progress;
- Various contract forms are possible: full-time (and part-time);
- Training to learn the Dutch language.