Vacancy Nursing Assistant Cambridge
We are looking for a nursing assistant for homes in Cambridge. The aim of this care team is to provide support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, assisting disabled young adults to have as much independence as possible.
No experience is required, all you have to do is participate n the introductory program! There are options to take extra (specialised) training, you can really develop yourself!
Despite the rural location, the place has a modern infrastructure. Cambridge, 8 km away, is not only a historic city with a world famous university, but also offers a variety of cultural and sporting activities. The establishment has 5 en suite rooms, as well as various common areas. All rooms are fully accessible at all times.
What do we offer a Nursing Assistant in Cambridge?
Training – New employees participate in an introductory program tailored to their respective professional roles and complete the training using a blended learning approach. Training and qualification options – In addition to the introduction to the company – non-professionals are assisted in completing the care certification. You receive tailor-made specialised training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
We offer continuous internal training options
Perkbox – We have a large social benefits platform called Perkbox with over 200 different exclusive benefits and discounts, such as cinema tickets, flights / vacations, amusement parks, day trips and more! Employee Support Helpline – You have access to a personal and confidential employee support helpline with a wide range of topics, including financial advice, health and well-being, and more. This is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Annual leave 20 days + 8 vacation days.
Versatile tasks, friendly colleagues and the opportunity to gain extensive experience; sound good? Keep reading!
The responsibilities of our new employee
- They support the residents with an individual plan that is tailored to their needs and their implementation;
- Regular, needs-based activities are supervised and supported by you;
- Help prepare personal meals;
- They enable the resident to be in regular contact with friends and family, and to assist in gaining access to sports and leisure activities such as swimming, art therapy, eating out & college studies.
What do we ask of you?
- You’re someone who wants to help, you have empathy and assertivity. You want to help and support disabled young adults live their best lives, as independent as possible;
- You already have experience in nursing or are ready to acquire it;
- Absolute reliability, social competence and patience;
- You’re a great team member;
- You want to work and live in England;
- Willing to work varied shifts;
- Over 18 years of age.