Vacature Occupational therapist Switzerland
Korint is looking for occupational therapists in different parts of Switzerland. Curious about the possibilities? Then contact us!
Do you have a bachelor diploma in occupational therapy and have you always wanted to work abroad? For various clients we are looking for occupational therapists in Switzerland. This function requires perseverance, adaptability and flexibility. You will have a large field of work and are responsible for the right care and wishes of the patient. Do you also like to take on a challenge and does Switzerland seem like a nice country to both live and work? Do not hesitate and respond to the occupational therapist vacancy in Switzerland.
Who are you?
- You are in possession of the HBO diploma in occupational therapy;
- You have work experience as an occupational therapist;
- You have a reasonable command of the German language or are willing to learn this (level B2);
- You have perseverance, adaptability and are flexible;
- You are available for at least 1 year.
What do we offer?
- A unique experience to work and live abroad;
- Attractive employment conditions;
- Guidance and support;
- If necessary, a German language course;
- Economy Class flight ticket.
What’s in it for you?
- At least 1 year employed at the hospital. There are possibilities for a permanent contract;
- Salary (full time, 36 uur, maximum of € 3.840 gross monthly). Holiday allowance and end of year premium fall under regular employment conditions;
- Excellent extra employment conditions such as provision of housing, removal costs, travel costs;
- German course;
- An amazing and unique opportunity;
- Job guarantee.
If you have any question about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact us!