Physiotherapist in Switzerland
Korint is looking for a physio therapist for a practice in Zwitserland. As a physio therapist, you have access to an integrated fitness centre. Besides private patients, the practice also treats post-surgical patients from the neighbouring clinic in Chum, and the residents of nearby elderly and nursing homes. A wide variety of indoor and outdoor courses are offered to patients. To support the ever growing team, Korint is looking for a motivated physiotherapist in Switzerland.
Job requirements Physiotherapist in Switzerland
- You are in possession of a physiotherapy bachelor degree;
- You already have practical experience in your profession;
- You are an attentive and engaged person;
- You work well in interdisciplinary teams;
- You are independent and proactive;
- You have basic computer skills;
- You speak at least B1 level German (or are willing to learn).
What’s in it for you?
- Stationary as well as outpatient treatment;
- Exceptional employment conditions, including above-average salary;
- A small, informal and well-coordinated team;
- A bright and modern workspace;
- Diverse patients and challenges;
- An interdisciplinary team;
- Assistance with emigration and relocation.
If you have any question about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact us!