We are looking for a Radiation Oncologist for the hospital in Aruba. You’ll work in an enthusiastic team with colleagues of different nationalities.
Of course, working on Aruba sounds great. The beautiful climate, the quiet Island and your own profession to prosecute. The entire emigration process is not easy, though. But Korint helps you from start to finish. Our core business is to place medical staff, in all kinds of countries and all kinds of healthcare institutions worldwide. We have a lot of experience with the necessary preparations for working abroad. With our guidance, the whole procress will run as smoothly as possible.
- You’re a qualified radiation oncologist;
- You have recent experience as a Radiation Oncologist;
- You’re available for at least 1 year (soon as possible);
- You speak English and preferably Papiamento and/or Spanish (or are willing to learn either);
- You are flexible and know how to adapt well to other cultures and methods
What’s in it for you?
- Unique work experience in the Caribbean
- A (short/longterm) employment in the hospital on Aruba
- Reimbursement of the return ticket, also for any family members
- Reimbursement of housing
- Help and guidance during the entire process: from information to emigration!