Medneo is a well-established, innovative German imaging company with services in Germany and Zürich, Switzerland. The services of Medneo are focused on providing highly efficient, quality imaging services for patients. Medneo opened its first British centre in central London in the middle of 2019, equipped with mobile MRI-units.
The radiography team will provide a complete series of MRI-procedures from the centre in central London.
Medneo’s focus is on patient care and providing exemplary service to referrers, radiologists and clients. As radiographer in the middle of London, you’ll have access to the new 3T Siemens-scanner. Medneo puts effort into supporting your professional development. you’ll have access to a Siemens classroom and online training, as well as online and on-site application support from the Berlin MedTech department. Every radiographer has an agreed upon training program and is given guidance to ensure they reach their personal goals.
Medneo strives for excellence, and in light of thar, encourages employees to actively review processes and propose service improvements.
It may also be asked of you to travel to Berlin sometimes, to develop and maintain the relationship between the UK and Germany and share practical experience.
- Care for the Medneo patients;
- Specialised research, for example cardiac, neurological and muscoloskeletal;
- Active participation in the management of the centre: quality, health and safety, prevention and combatting infection, managing emergency situations, etc;
- contribution to the continuous improvement of internal processes in collaboration with the managementteam in the UK and the medical technology team at Medneo in Berlin.
What do we ask of you?
- Certified radiographer degree (Bachelor), preferably with two years experience with MRI. If not, we’re also interested in radiographers looking to specialise in MR;
- Exemplary patient care;
- A positive outlook towards working, with a ‘can-do’ mindset;
- Up to date CPD-portfolio;
- A certification in IV canulation is an advantage;
- Prepared to be actively involved in Medneo’s journey to excellence;
- Passionate to learn about different cultures by working closely with colleagues from many backgrounds and countries;
- Prepared to learn and develop.
What do we offer?
- A position with growth perspectives for long term in: centre manager, a position as application specialist or a mobilisation specialist for new centres;
- A tempting salary and benefits package;
- The possibility to plan your shifts and holidays well in advance;
- High quality technology and patient oriented processes;
- A welcoming work environment;
- A great location in the middle of London.