Vacancy Recovery nurse Aruba
Are you ready for a whole new step in your career? Do you like the sun, sea and beach? Then the vacancy Recovery nurse is for you! For the hospital in Aruba, Korint is IMMEDIATELY looking for a Recovery nurse. This is a full-time contract of 10 months, with the option of a longer-term contract.
Job description Recovery nurse
As a Recovery nurse you are working in the recovery room or the PACU department (Post-Anesthesia Care Unit) in a hospital. You provide care to patients in the pre- and post-anaesthesiological and pre- and post-surgical phases. These are patients from all age groups, with a demand for care that varies from low to high complexity. You monitor the vital functions of patients and you contribute to a speedy recovery.
The Recovery nurse vacancy Aruba is an interesting vacancy for all Recovery nurses. Working on Aruba is of course a wonderful experience. You will work in an international team of healthcare professionals. You will therefore also become acquainted with other cultures and methods. Do you have adaptability, perseverance and flexibility? And do you dream of working in Aruba? Then Korint is looking for you! Contact our recruiter quickly via the contact form, email or telephone.
Job requirements Recovery nurse
- You have an MBO or HBO nursing degree;
- Additional Recovery or IC diploma;
- You have perseverance, adaptability and you are flexible;
- You like a challenge;
- You are immediately available;
- You are available for a minimum of 10 months.
What does Korint offer?
- A great life experience in the Caribbean;
- A challenging and varied job;
- Help with the emigration process;
- Economy class airline ticket;
- Partial reimbursement for accommodation;
- A career boost.