Vacancy Recovery Nurse Switzerland
Are you a bachelor certified nurse looking for a new challenge? We at Korint are looking for a recovery nurse for hospitals in Switzerland. Working for health care in Switzerland knows many advantages, for example, the salary is relatively high and there are many opportunities for growth and development.
What are you waiting for?
Job description Recovery nurse
As a Recovery nurse you work in the recovery room or the PACU department (Post-Anesthesia Care Unit) in a hospital. In the department you provide care to patients in the pre- and post-anesthesiological and surgical phase. These are patients from all age groups, with a demand for care that varies from low to high complexity. You monitor the vital functions of patients and you contribute to a speedy recovery.
Do you have adaptability, perseverance and flexibility and do you dream of working in Switzerland? Then Korint is looking for you! Contact our recruiter quickly via the contact form, email or telephone.
What do we ask of you?
- You have a European Bachelor degree in nursing;
- You are BIG registered (Korint can help with this);
- You have work experience as a nurse;
- Experience in Switzerland is a big plus;
- Willing to learn German or already skilled in the language;
- You are available for a few months.
What do we offer?
- A unique experience to live and work in Switzerland;
- A net salary that is 2 to 3 times higher than in the Netherlands;
- Housing at a reduced rate;
- Dutch-speaking contacts in Switzerland;
- Good guidance during emigration and during your time in Switzerland. Korint is with your from start to finish.