Considering working as a surgeon in Switzerland? Korint is looking for you! Working in Swiss health care has many advantage, like: higher salary, low income tax, lower work pressure and great development opportunities. And not to forget the beauty of Switzerland.
For hospitals and private clinics in and around Bern, Korint is looking for motivated medical specialists in the following fields:
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Vascular surgery
- BIG and MSRC-registered medical specialist;
- Masters degree as a surgeon;
- Flexible, adaptable and determined;
- B2 level German language or willing to learn.
What do we have to offer?
- A unique experience working and living abroad;
- Attractive working conditions;
- Guidance and support with emigration (arranging for a workvisa, insurance, retirement plan, taxes and more);
- Economy class plane ticket.
With globalising and the growing health care sector, there are unlimited opportunities to help our company grow into the strongest (international) party in the health care field. We have the know how, we’re innovative and we make sure to do the right professional screening for our strong, stable clients. We have it all.
Still not sure about working in Switzerland?
On Tuesday July 7th 2020, we’ve organised an online seminar and on Tuesday September 8th an information evening in Amsterdam about living and working in Switzerland.