Vacancy Anaesthesia nurse Saudi Arabia
Are you an anaesthesia nurse with an active attitude? Are you flexible and do you have adaptability? In this case, Korint is looking for you to fill in the vacancy of an anaesthetic employee in Saudi Arabia. A unique adventure in a new culture while working abroad, what are you waiting for?
You can have an unforgettable experience living and working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Are you a competent anaesthesia nurse ready for the next step in your career? We have the job for you working in a modern eye hospital in Riyadh
When moving to Riyadh, you will come to live in a compound with expats from all corners of the world. It has it’s own supermarket, swimming pools, fitness center, a playground and more facilities at your disposal.
The work environment is also very international and the preferred language is English. Saudi Arabia is strictly Islamic, so there may be big cultural differences you may need to adjust to. The entry requirements are very strict, so family reunification is only possible after a few years.
Working as an anaesthesia nurse, it’s your job to prepare, administer and maintain many forms of anaesthesia. You must monitor the vitals of the patients constantly so as to ensure their safety. If something unexpected happens, it’s important you can act fast, so it helps to work well under stress.
- You have a bachelor degree in nursing, specialised in anaesthesia;
- You have at least 4 years of recent work experience as a certified nurse anaesthetist;
- You have experience with anaesthesia in highly complex eye surgery;
- Excellent command of the English language (B2 level);
- You possess adaptability, perseverance and flexibility;
- The requirements that Saudi Arabia sets for work permits and visas are very strict, so the above requirements are certainly needed!
What’s in it for you?
- Very good income; no tax! Premium-free health insurance;
- Low cost of living;
- Housing at the compound near the hospital;
- Guidance in your application process: from information to endorsement and emigration;
- A unique life experience in an Islamic environment with a warm climate;
- A challenging and educational workplace; Working with colleagues of different nationalities.