Are you an emergency nurse looking for an adventure working abroad? Do the sun and the sea call your name? Then we have exactly what you’re looking for: a vacancy for an emergency nurse on the stunning island of Aruba!
Korint offers you the opportunity to work in the emergency department in an Aruban hospital. Not only will you be working with a diverse, multicultural team, but the patients are also from all corners of the world.
As an emergency nurse, it’s important that you perform well under pressure, in stressful life or death situations. So not only are you a competent nurse, but you are decisive and responsible. The vacancy is for at least a year, but you can also stay more permanently.
In your spare time, you can explore the island, laze on the beach or just go on an adventure in and on the Caribbean sea. Aruba has a lot to offer! The culture is very relaxed and the island itself is beautiful. And if you take your family with you, there are several international schools and childcare facilities on the island!
- Recent work experience as an emergency nurse;
- A bachelor degree in nursing and completed emergency nurse training;
- At least 1 year full-time available (longer is negotiable);
- Good command of the English language;
- Adaptability, dealing with a diversity of cultures;
- Perseverance and flexibility, responsibility and stress resistant.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique life experience to practice your profession in a beautiful environment;
- Personal guidance of the whole process: from information to emigration;
- Accommodation is arranged and reimbursed during the first month;
- Return ticket;
- Would you like to come with your family? Family members also receive a return ticket!
- Free language course Papiamento, provided by the hospital.
If you have any question about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact us!