Pediatrics Saint Martin
We are looking for Pediatrics for the hospital in Saint Martin. You’ll work in an enthusiastic team with colleagues of different nationalities. Does this unique opportunity appeal to you? Read on for more information!
Is this something for me?
Of course, working on Saint Martin sounds great. The beautiful climate, the quiet Island and your own profession to prosecute. The entire emigration process is not easy, though. But Korint helps you from start to finish. Our core business is to place medical staff, in all kinds of countries and all kinds of healthcare institutions worldwide. So we have a lot of experience with the necessary preparations for working abroad. We understand that working abroad is a big step, so we’re there every step of the way!
We offer you a pleasant and rewarding work atmosphere with good growth opportunities. As a Registered Nurse you provide nursing care, coordinate patient care, team activities, and plan of care for assigned pa- tients (5-10 patients per shift), while utilizing the nursing process, in order to provide optimal care within the general guidelines and predetermined service levels of the hospital.
- Bachelor or intermediate vocational education degree in nursing;
- Specialization and/or experience in Pediatric & Neonatal nursing;
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the respective area;
- Willingness to work shifts (evenings, nights and weekends);
- Flexible and able to work independently;
- BLS & ACLS diploma required or willing to obtain;
- Excellent team player with good verbal communication skills;
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office;
- Good command of the English language or willing to learn.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique work experience in the Caribbean;
- A (short/longterm) employment in the hospital on Saint Martin;
- Reimbursement of the return ticket, also for any family members
- Reimbursement of housing;
- If necessary, an English language course;
- Help and guidance during the entire process: from information to emigration!
If you have any question about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact us!