Vacancy Physiotherapist Souillac
Korint is looking for a physiotherapist for a client in Souillac, France. Do you like a challenge and the French culture? Keep reading!
Have you been working as a physiotherapist for a few years, but are you longing for something different? Have you ever thought of working in France? Korint offers you the chance to get acquainted with physiotherapy in another country. So take on the adventure and get to work in France.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate physiotherapist for our client in Souillac in France. It’s a position with a very large range of patients and home visits are also frequent. You’ll be responsible for providing the right care based on the wishes of the patient. Do you also like to take on a challenge and does France seem like a nice country to live and work? Please, don’t hesitate and respond to the vacancy physiotherapist France. Longterm employment is possible, but you could also choose a shorter period of a year.
Job requirements Physiotherapist Souillac
- You’re qualified physiotherapist (Bachelor);
- You have work experience as a physiotherapist;
- You have perseverance and are adaptable and flexible;
- You have a proactive way of working and thinking and keen observation skills;
- You speak the French language or are willing to learn (speaking English is also an advantage);
- You have a driving license;
- You’re available for at least 1 year.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique experience to work and live abroad;
- Attractive employment conditions;
- Guidance and support from Korint.
If you have any question about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact us!