Vacancy Radiologist canton Zürich Switzerland
Korint is looking for a radiologist specialist for our partner in Zürich (Switzerland). Curious about the possibilities? contact us!
Are you a radiologist looking for a job abroad? Korint is looking for a radiologist to work in a hospitel in Zürich, Switzerland. You’ll work on a department for radiology and nuclear medicine. Not only will you be working with a large group of colleagues, there’s a skilled group of specialists too. The employer offers you well-structured working conditions and training opportunities. In this institute, you’ll develop yourself as a medical professional in a subspecialty of your choice.
The opportunities are endless. We’re offering the chance to work abroad, which is an unforgettable experience, while broadening your skills. What are you waiting for?
- You are a qualified radiologist;
- You can speak and write in German adequately (B2 level) (or are willing to learn);
- You enjoy working in a large, multidisciplinary team;
- You are interested in a job within a large clinic where there is an interdisciplinary collaboration with other clinics.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique experience to work and live abroad;
- Attractive employment conditions;
- Guidance and support from Korint;
- If necessary, a German language course;
- Economy Class flight ticket.