For a hospital in Aruba we are searching for a Vascular Laboratory assistant. In the department where you are going to work, supporting research is carried out for different medical disciplines. The functions to be distinguished are lung, vascular and clinical neurophysiological examinations. The activities that you will carry out are vascular examinations that consist of; dopplers and duplexes of the abdomen, legs, carotides (both pre- and post-operatively), etc.
Of course, working in Aruba sounds amazing; the beautiful climate, the quiet island and an interesting job. The entire emigration process is not easy, though. But Korint helps you from start to finish. Our core business is to place medical staff, in all kinds of countries and all kinds of healthcare institutions worldwide. We have a lot of experience with the preparations necessary for working abroad. We understand that working abroad is a big step; it’s an incredible adventure.
- A flexible work ethic;
- You’re a qualified Vascular Diagnostic Laboratory assistant;
- High work and thinking level;
- customer-friendly attitude;
- proactive attitude;
- Active contribution to the development of the department;
- Profficient English language level or willing to learn.
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic work environment;
- A challenging assignment with the prospect of a longer contract;
- An above average salary, dependent on education and experience;
- A unique opportunity to give your CV a boost while experiencing the adventure of a lifetime;
- Possibility for multiple assignments in the future.